Meet Brittany! She is a mom of two sweet babies, Luke & Ella, and is one of the owners of Rockin' Tan. Brittany specializes in all things sunless and is ready to help you glow.
Brittany is triple certified through Four Seasons Sales and Services as a Professional Sunless Technician & Advanced Sunless Sprayer.
**ALL SPRAY TANS ARE DONE BY HAND. WE DO NOT HAVE A SPRAY BOOTH!**
Check out this quick video on how to prepare for your spray tan session!!
1) Exfoliate your skin thoroughly
2) Shave/Wax 24 to 48 hours before
3) Do not wear deodorant
4) Do not wear any moisturizers
5) Bring or wear dark, loose clothing and flip-flops for after your session
6) Do not wear jeans, leggings or shorts
1) DO NOT SWEAT or GET YOUR SPRAY TAN WET. This is so important because it will streak the top layer of solution
2) When you are ready to shower for the first time, use just warm water. NO SOAP. Do not rinse your hair. Use your hand to wipe off any extra solution on your skin. Not getting the cosmetic bronzers completely off your skin may result in a streaky look to your tan.
3) Once you are out of the shower, pat dry with a towel and MOISTURIZE. The more moisturized you can keep your skin, the better and longer your tan will look and last.
4) After your first initial shower, you are clear to apply makeup, lotions, deodorant, etc.